Sunday 27 October 2013

A visit to the orang asli village...

Today, I followed a group of people to visit an Orang Asli Village...
The first thing when we reach there is...
Taking photos... Haha...
 My friend say I'm like a child in this photo... Do I ? Haha...
 And here's my cutie friend... :D
 
 These are their houses

These are the things we brought for them...
Rice, drinks, clothes, etc...
 
Below are some photos of the people there, mostly children...
 
 This is a photo of an elder sister taking care of her little brother,
 both not even 10 years yet...
         
   
Then we had games outside, just manage to take one photo, as I was also joining the game... ^^V

Then I and my friend went for a stroll in the village...
We came across the village head's house...As you've seen above, the villager's house were all blue, but the village head's house is pink... XD
 
 And I think the stone chairs are for gatherings or meetings when visitors come...
 
Well, I'm not sure what's this, but I think they are planning to build a hut there, maybe for the stray dogs there, I'm not sure...
 
The whether was burning hot in the morning, but when it was nearing noon, the sky started to gloom, and it started raining... Luckily, or else, I won't have made it for the whole day under the hot sun...
Below: A photo of their multi-purpose court in the rain
After that we had lunch there and gave out goodie bags to the children there.
Lastly, we took out all the donated clothes for them to choose...
Once the clothes was taken out, all of them was snatching...
So, can we imagine the people there if we no one donates clothes to them, they might not have any clothes to wear...
This is a boy with a donated bag...
 
And below, is a child wearing a mask, from the goodie bag...
 
After this visit, I feel that the people from the city, really don't know how to appreciate things given...
When we have something, we would want more, we won't feel satisfied...
As for the people in this village, although they don't have a fancy house or any fancy clothes, they are still happy with it...
Seeing the smiles on their faces when they're playing, eating, and receiving things, we will also feel happy... ^-^
So let's learn from them, be thankful and appreciate what we have...
:)
 
 
 
Ariel's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment