Tuesday 2 September 2014

High School Life--- Year Four

Well, the fourth year of high school~

From my previous update of my High School Life---Year Three,
you guys should have known it was my last year of high school life in that school...
And this fourth year, I'm going to a new school~
What's different about this school and my previous high school is this is a government school instead of a private school like my previous high school~
 
During the starting of this year, my other friends had already started school, but, I haven't, because, the government haven't finish with the school transfer paperwork, so, I didn't had a school to start studying yet..
 
Then a week after school has reopened, I finally got a confirming letter from this school...
In the first place, I was thinking to go to school after the CNY Holidays, because when I got the confirming letter, I only had to go to school for two days before the CNY Holidays. But, my mum insisted that I go, even though its only for two days...
 
So, the day has arrived, which I have to accept that I'm going to another school...
When I stepped into the office to register and choose which stream I'm going to take. After choosing the art stream, guess who did I saw inside...
The person I was trying to stay away from(the person that I fought with in Year Two)
But, we acted like we didn't knew each other...
  
After all the registeration procedure, there was only two periouds left to attend...
Once I stepped into that class, I was arranged to sit at a table with a group of girls. The whole class, they were chatting away, ignoring the teacher in front. I thought to myself, " why isn't the teacher asking them to focus to what she's saying, why are they talking about this kind of topic..."
I couldn't take it, as I was already unuse with the whole school atmosphere, which includes the school compond which was much more smaller than my previous school.
 
So, on the second day, I request to change to the account stream, as one of my friends told me that the dicipline there might be better, and I can focus more in class...
 
When I changed into that class, the class president and wise president were so friendly, they showed me around the school, and the class president even gave me her sit, so that I can sit with the wise president. What I couldn't understand was that why is there so few people in class, then when I ask my friend, only did I know why. It's because in this school, students and some teachers will skip school a day before an actual public holiday. After hearing this, I didn't know how to respond to my friend...
 
After the CNY Holidays, I was arranged to another seat as all the other classmates were back from their holidays...
Only did I know that I wasn't the only new student in this class, the girl sitting behind was also new here. We came on the same date, but, she was already in this class, when I was still in another class.
 
She was transferred here from Puchong, because her dad was also transferred here.
So, eventually, we became close friends, as both of us had the fate to come to this school on the same date, and couldn't let go of the feelings from our previous school. I was luckier than her, as she has to go a long journey to meet her friends, while I don't...
 
We became closer when she suggested that we perform something for the upcoming mooncake festival on that year. I hesitated at first, but, after thinking back on the experience I gain in my previous school, I took up my courage and agreed with the idea of performing in front of everyone...
 
So, we spent alot of time practising the dance steps, at the same time, we practise another dance(fan dance) for the Hari Merdeka (The ceremony to remember the day Malaysia got independent) ceremony in school.
 
She even made me a small surprise during my birthday. I was kinda touch, as it was my first ever birthday surprise...
 
The Merdeka ceremony was held first...
After our performance, we went window shopping, and went to the playgrond nearby...
(Say Cheese~ )
 
Then, the mooncake festival celebration...
 (The friend from Puchong, she was in charged of my hair and make-up,
cos she knows how to make-up...)
 
After hair styling and make-up...
(She really did a great job in this whole look)
 
Then both her elder sisters drove us to school to attend the celebration. 
(This is is her second sister, her elder sister was driving, so didn't manage to take her photos~)
 
Before performing, we took a photo with some of the others who are also going to perform... 
(The guy behind us and the girl in front of us are going to sing~)
After performing, we left early, as they say that after practising so hard, lets go celebrate the success of the performance. I thought that the place that they were planning to go was just some cafe, to sit down and chat...
But, when we reached the place only did I knew, that the place they are going to celebrate was a bar...
It was the first time for me to go to a bar...
 
Later on, there was a singing competition held in school. Since I like singing so much, and hope to have a singing life later on, I told myself, to stand up after that failure in that singing competition in my previous school. Though I didn't win in the end, I'm still relieved that I'd at least tried.
 
This whole year, I really can't decide to hate or like it.
Hate
- Because in this school, we can't bring mobile phones to school, and I'd only got my very own  mobile phone.
-The dicipline in this school, just simply give me the creeps.
-We have to line up before going to class everyday. (Why do they need to treat us like we're still in kindergaten)
-After a rain and when the ground is wet, they still expect us to sit on the wet floor.
-The teachers here are so lazy themselves.
 
Like
-For meeting a bunch of new friends.
-Had my first birthday surprise.
-Got a chance to perform in front of everyone.
 
So, the conclusion, is mixed feeling for this year. I admit that in this whole year, coutless nights, I had to cry to sleep... Sometimes, during the day, I would hide in my room and cry again. I remember once, I was crying so hard that I was afraid that the people outside might hear me, so, I hid under the study table and cried. That time was really a hard time for me, as I could feel so much negativities inside me, and thought I'll get mad one day... Haha...
 
 
 
Ariel's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment