Thursday 3 July 2014

Back after "that incident"... High school Life--- Year One

Okay, I know I have "rest enough" after "that incident".
So, I have to stand back up to face the challenges ahead, and I know Hazie Girl would also hope I can stay strong. So, I'll continue updating my blogs...

This is a blog about something random--- <My High school Life>


As I was mostly educated in a Chinese school when I was young,
naturally, I was sent to a Chinese school to start my High school Life...
I started my high school life at a Chinese private school.

Before I was accepted into that school, the "new kids" got to get through an entrance exam.
I didn't know whether it was luck or because my mum is a teacher there, I got in easily.
I really hope I got in with my own abilities, as I felt kinda bad when one of my buddies didn't get through although his grades were better than mine...

My first year and first day...
As we all know if you're new to a place, you got to explore the place right?
Well, we were lucky enough, for we were guided by some seniors to explore the whole school.
And, as a first day student, we sure want to make a great first impression, so that was what I tried to do, same for some of my same batch of  "new kids".
We didn't know we need not button up till the neck, so we did it, after a "kind enough" senior told us that we didn't had to button up till so high+checking out the other students, we undid the top button...
What a relieve it was...(As it was easier to breath and not so hot)



We were ask to choose which society we want to join thought our whole high school life.
My mum asked me to join the Chinese Orchestra or the Brass Band, but I didn't want to, and choose the Handicraft Society. But then, I find that it was kinda wasting my time, cos what the teach, were things that we won't be able to write down in our graduation cert.
So, when one of my friends wanted to change from her society to the School Band, I followed her.
But.....
"NO!" was the handicraft teachers' answer.
So, I went to find the head of society department to discuss about this problem.
He called that teacher, but, she still refused, in the end,
"Next time, during society period, go straight to the Band Room." said to me.
I was shocked by what he said, but,the feeling of victory was in me... Haha...

Nothing special for the first year...
Except for these:
- I was almost retain in Junior One...
-Our class won the championship in the marching match for the junior category.
-First time running around the school compound 20 rounds in one go, to pass the physical test...
-First time joining a school band.











Second year...
To be continued in the next blog...
Ariel's Blog
 

2 comments: