Friday 4 July 2014

High school Life--- Year Two

So, it was the second year in high school~
 
Well, in this year, so many things happened,
 
My class was on the forth floor, which means, I need to climb up and down the stairs four floors everyday, to go to the canteen, to go for physical education, etc...
 
And on the forth floor, there is a grill door that will be close earlier than the other doors, which mean, we have to be careful not to leave any belongings behind after school, if not,
you gonna wait till the next day to get it back~
 
P/S: We don't have lockers in school, so, we have to take all the books and things back home and bring back the next day.
 
First, I fell in love for the first time, if you're interested to know about this love story, you can click the link below...
 
Then, I had my first fight, I myself was shocked after calming down, I didn't know why did the fight actually happened...
 
One day when we just had our recess... I and a few of my friends were climbing up the stairs, to return to class, as I said just now there was a grill door, some of the boys from my class, were more mischievous. When they saw us coming, they closed the grill and press on it... As the guys were stronger than girls, we didn't manage to open the door. 
 
Then the last bell after recess rung, they gave up, and let us in. As we have a so called "culture" in the school, that's girls will give a playful smack on guys when guys bully girls...
I didn't know that he was a guy that can't take this kind of "culture".
 So we started a fight after I laid a smack on him...
My skirt had a shoe print after the fight. (I got it when I was more calmed down, and stopped fighting back.) Thanks to those people who separated us, before things got worse... I think I can count this lucky, as the teachers didn't know about this incident, or else, I'll be grounded, for I dunno how long, and he'll be expelled, which I don't hope it'll happened, though we had a fight...Haha...
 
I thought after that fight, everything will be fine, even though, I and that guy never talked to each other any more. But, if I wasn't mistaken, during the next day,my tabled was flipped over with all my things scattered after coming back from recess. I was in such a rage, I said" WHO DID IT ?!!!" And I'm not surprise that no one admitted. Hmm...
Till now, I still don't know who is the one at fault in starting this fight, but, I don't care now, since it has already happened and I can't go back to the past to change anything... :)
 
Then, I took part in a singing competition during teachers day. It was my first time too, but, it didn't ended well... You can find out why it didn't ended well from that link above too...

This whole year, I met my best Bahasa Malaysia teacher. She knew how to teach right and because of her, my BM improved so much, and she gave me the courage to take part in BM activities and competitions. Though I just won the consolation prize, she was already so happy and proud, and I felt that I've been approved in my BM language. :)
 
Then, I fell in love AGAIN...
Can't believe that I fell for two person in the same year, the story can be read in that link below~
 
Well, so many things happened in this year, and if you ask me have I let go of the bad memories,
I'll be lying if I say yes.
But, all this things that happened, are the things you'll remember after leaving school, memories that you can tell your children or even grandchildren one day... :)
 
 
Ariel's Blog
 
 

2 comments:

  1. yupe. U have wonderful memories! 女侠~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... what 女侠啦~ I'm just an ordinary girl with memories... :) Hehe...

      Delete