Tuesday 8 July 2014

High school Life--- Year Three

 
We've reach the third year of my high school life~
In the second year, many things happened, but in this year, loads of memories~ :) 
 
The major thing that happened is the love story that I mention in my last blog. If you guys haven't read it, you can click the link below to read it~ ;)
 
This year we had our sports day. There were a few events that no one was interested,
and since the events I was interested was full listed,
 I wrote my name in all the list that wasn't full, so, I ended up taking part in the Discus Throwing and running in the1600m race. My crush also took part in it. Seeing him sprinting in front of my eyes, was just simply awesome.
 
(Me lining up according to class during sports day. Was just some random girl with a random look)
 
This year, I finally got my parents permission to take part in a yearly event--- 30Hr Famine.
 
(Peace Out! Waiting for my friends, to take us to the "campsite" >^< )
(Listening to instructions after changing into the camp shirt)
Sorry, didn't take much photos for this event... ><
 
Like I said in the sub heading, many memories were made, why??
Well, in this year, I was seated with guys most of the time. Not because I'm pretty or popular,
but, it was arranged by the class teachers because, I was still a quiet girl at that time, and the guys were more talkative. Haha...
Well, as the guys around me were so talkative, they always started the chat. And if looked by and outsider, you'll think that they are bullying me. As they always tell me to make myself fair, go for face lift surgery, go and have braces etc...
And they were the one that start rumors about me liking my crush, though I didn't know how did they know about my crush. I admit, sometimes their words kinda hurt me, but, with them, I feel my presence in this class. 
 
(The class photo)
 
Though feeling heavy hearted, that was my last year in this school, the following year, I will be transferring to another school to continue my high school life~
Thinking back now, I feel so crazy taking part in those competitions during sports day.
And though I didn't win any prized during the sports day, but, at least I've tried to take part in something I'm not so good in...
Had my first time experience being hungry for such a long time to feel the hunger of the children from the poor countries and learnt not to waste food.
And lastly,Without the guys sitting beside me, I won't know my feelings for my crush, and without them, I won't have an interesting third high school year and leaving so much of last memories in this school... :')
 
 
 
Stay Tuned to read about my life in my new high school~
 
 
Ariel's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment